Now there is a knit driven script, you can edit. It moves the island to the brightest spot (red on the map).
- Several bugfixes and improvments on the logic execution level of knit.
- The node editor is now somewhat useable. I will continue to work on this.
- On program start reign launches again by default the UI in the default browser. You can disable this with the command line argument
- Logback as logging library is part of the team again. You can modify the logging path by launching the game with
- Data, which has to be transferred between browser and game, is now serialized as Protocol Buffers. Circe as JSON serializer was causing performance issues.
reign (34 MB)
Version 2017.08.11 12 days ago